Keep it alive!
Keep it alive! is an action game develop by Voodoo. Voodoo have developed many good enjoyable games in the past as well. The game is available to download at Google Play Store and can be download for free. It requires android 4.1 and more to run and offers some in-app purchases as well. The game is regularly updated to fix bugs and offer more features to the players. In-app products of the game are $2.8 per item. The content of the game is rated 3+ as there are no graphical scenes and adult content. This game has been downloaded more than a million times.
Keep it alive! is a simple yet fun game for people of all ages. It has a simple interface and the fun is non-stop. The objective of the game is to save a baby monster who is at the bottom of the screen. There is a force circle above it which is controlled by the player to defend the baby monster against the falling objects from upside. The falling objects have different shapes and sizes and it is up to the player to control the force in such a way that no falling object hits the baby monster at the bottom. The game is a fun physics game to play and despite being a simple game, it is very addictive to the players. Any falling object hits the baby monster and the game is over. The game greatly improves your hand-eye coordination, speed, and your cognitive abilities.
The permissions required to run this game in your device include:
- Location – The game can know your approximate location as well as precise location (GPS and network based).
- Phone – It lets the app read phone status and identity.
- Photos, Media, Files – This permission lets the app read contents of your USB storage and modify or delete these contents.
- Storage – The app can read the contents of your phone storage and modify or delete these contents.
- Wi-Fi connection information – The app has the permission to view the Wi-Fi connections.
- Device ID and call information – This permission lets the app to read phone status and identity.
- Other permissions include viewing of network connections, full network access and control vibrations of your device.
This game is a fun game to play and spend some extra time. The game has a rating of 3.5 at more than 1 million downloads. If you have any complaints and suggestions, you can contact the developers of the game at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Keep it alive! on PC and Mac
As we already mentioned, the Keep it alive! app can be downloaded on PC by downloading an Android emulator software on your current PC or Mac, Follow these 3 simple steps:
- First step – Download and install one of the recommended Android emulators. We highly recommend BlueStacks, because this is the most stable emulator software available for both Windows and Mac software operation.
- Second step – As soon as the installer finished, click and open it. Click on Google Play icon in it or use the search field and please write Keep it alive! and hit enter button or click the find button. Select the app from the results and install the app.
- Third step – After installing the app, follow the instructions on your screen to play it.
Shortly after you will see the Keep it alive!
app on your computer or on your emulator's installed apps area.
You may also download Keep it alive! APK
and install on BlueStacks Android emulator for either Windows or for Mac users, you can use it from any computer you wish, as long as you are logged in to the same Gmail ID, all of your information and apps will be saved and in-sync.
You can leave a comment or ask a question about the app, and we will be happy to answer it. You can ask for specific guides for Keep it alive! or even special requests, and we will do our best to answer you with further information. If you had issues on how to download Keep it alive! for PC (Windows & Mac) just leave a comment with the error showing and one of our community members will reply you quickly with an answer.